Its aim, to cement the strong links that were being forged between the School and the City of Auckland and to foster the friendships and connections that developed during school years.
The objectives of the Old Boys' Association remain much the same today and membership activity is currently going through somewhat of a rejuvenation as the internet makes it even easier to reconnect.
The 2018 AGSOBA Executive
President: Mr D. G. Dickinson '84. Vice-President: Mr G. A. Trethewey '76. Treasurer: Mr S. J. Lobb '84. Immediate Past President: Mr M. W. Price '76. Patron: Mr Tim O'Connor, Headmaster.
Mr S. J. Barron '80 - Mr P. M. Bunbury '90 - Mr G. Graham '75 - Mr M. I. McKinnon '59 QSM - Deputy Headmaster - Junior School, Mr P. Morton - Mr M. T. O'Connell '04 - Mr W. G. Price '48 - Mr C. R. Pryor '87 - Mr M. Wang '11
|D. Dickinson '84 President ||G. Trethewey '76 Vice-President ||S. Barron '80 Committee Member|
|B. Price '48||M. McKinnon '59 QSM||G. Graham '75|
|M. Wang '11||M. O'Connell '04|
- Board of Trustees members: Mr G. Graham '75 and Mr S. J. Lobb '84
- Headmaster's Council representative: Mr D. G. Dickinson '84
- Board of Trustees Development Office sub-committee representative: Mr D. G. Dickinson '84 and Mr G. A. Trethewey '76
- 150th Committee Representative: Mr D. G. Dickinson '84 and Mr G. A. Trethewey '76
- Executive Secretary: Leonora Smith